Tuesday, January 8, 2013

How to Hide your Facebook friends from your profile ?


More and more individuals are looking to make their Facebook encounter more of a individual one. There is a lot of disturbance out there and Facebook can get fairly noisy if you have not been very critical about the relationships you have asked for over the years (high university friends, co-workers, Mafia wars friends, etc.)

If you have chosen to start cutting your Facebook relationships, one of the next phase possible actions is to restrict who can add you as a buddy in the first place.

I lately did this because most of the buddy demands I get are for expert factors. Most of these relationships drop into three buckets: visitors of my weblog, individuals I fulfill at conventions, or individuals that listen to me talk.

I want to keep my individual Facebook encounter appropriate but I also want to sustain these expert relationships since individuals were type enough to demonstrate their attention. The remedy that was right for me was to cover my individual profile in search and to identify an experienced web page for myself where individuals can keep in contact with my public networking composing and discussing.

This guide  instructs you “How to Cover up your Facebook Buddies on your Profile”

Follow below easy actions to Cover up your Facebook Buddies on your Information.

Step 1 : Goto facebook profile page.

hide my friends from my profile Hide your Facebook Friends on your Profile
Step 2 : Click on friends Link on your facebookHow to Hide your Facebook Friends on your Profile Hide your Facebook Friends on your Profile
Step 3 : Click on Edit to see the current settings of your friends visibility.
hide my friends Hide your Facebook Friends on your Profile
Step 4 : Select “Only Me” to hide your friends list from others.
dont show my friends in my profile Hide your Facebook Friends on your Profile
Done… as simple as mentioned above..
Like us on social bookmarks and don’t to leave your comment..!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More