Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tips For Beginners On How To Drive Traffic To Their Sites

Hmmm ... I was really excited to be again a new blog, a blog technology. There are a bunch of stuff running on my mind as if I still use my old name is still WordPress.com blog, not updated for almost two months. Want to buy a domain, but it has other thoughts on my desired domain name, the theme I'll use it would be my first post! hahaha! Anyway, I went to check on GoDaddy when suddenly our internet connection was lost. I tried to reconnect to the number of times but in vain!

So I decided to take a break for a while and get some sleep, but I could not, I just lie on my bed and continued to think! Thinking about a blog about our little meeting with Avel blogger and other bloggers Davao on Kangaroo earlier. Then suddenly an idea popped into my head, and the idea is this! hehehe! I suppose you're wondering why I talk to a Tech blog when my title says otherwise. Well, I just wanted to share with you how I came up with this post, hehehe! Well, enough of my so-called introduction, pass on advice now.

Tip No. 1: Build a site map. What is a Sitemap? Why should I add? The benefits of having a sitemap. Having a site map is important, if your site is still new, it allows your site to be visible to search engines. So how and where I am submitting a Sitemap? Go to Google Webmaster Tools and follow the steps on the link I provided.

Tip No. 2: Register your blog to directories, or the highest priority. There are a lot of free directories out there that you can start adding to your blog. So why would you add a site to blog directories? If you want your site indexed by search engines in less than 24 hours, you must have a web site with PR 6 or higher. If a PR 5 site linked to you, your site is indexed in less than 3 days. If the site has a high PR links to your site can have a high PR too (correct me if I'm wrong, haha). So if you have not added a blog to the directory again, start adding their own blogsites essential to free directories.

Tip No. 3: Add a message to social bookmarking sites. There are a lot of social bookmarking sites to choose from, the famous ones are Digg, StumbleUpon, etc. Why Delicous and add my site to social bookmarking sites? Well, social bookmarking is a way to get backlinks to your site and adding more seats, the better chance of making it visible to search engines. And 'free and can easily register an account there. Start by adding your posts to social bookmarking sites now.

Tip No. 4: to socialize. Again we have a lot of social networking sites, Facebook and Friendster are just the famous ones, you can invite friends to visit your blog posts or someone. Nobody understands your blog is there, if not let the world know about it. You can also try to get into Twitter and Plurk micro-blogging sites. Try to join communities and forums, and interact with other bloggers in the same niche as your blog. When I was still new to blogging, I joined Bisdakplanet.net, an online community Bisaya (the language used mainly by people of Visayas and Mindanao), from all over the world. I met a lot of friends there, who later became my regular visitors. There is also the only thing I liked about them is that if a new registered members, always after a greeting and I wish you all the Community and, of course, there is a link to your site too.

If people visit your blog and made a comment, please kindly go through your site too. Thus, establishing a connection with them and who knows, one day, based on your site or one of your visitors anxious. Blogging Income meet-ups or activity, or any blogs there are parts in your area. Do not just make friends, they can also learn from each other ideas and experiences on blogs.

Tip No. 5: Drop or advertise your site on the map between. When I was new to blogging, Cards Dropping Between helped me drive traffic to my blog alone. If you lose on the blogs of others who have an admission card, they will also visit your blog and come back. Well, not only between the card help me drive traffic to my site, I could make some online friends who became my regular visitors as well. I also get to learn a few things from them, which I used later on my blog. Advertising in the Community through your credits between (credits you have earned by the fall of the EC on other blogs) works well for me, but just for a while, do it later people do not mind click on your banner, they were just after the release button. Therefore, you can always try, maybe it did not work for me may well work with you. In addition, you can register Entrcard payment program where you can exchange your credit between the money, entrance fee 1000 credit equal to $ 1.00.

Tip 6: Write good content and quality. If people like your posts, some of them would be to add and share their message on the social bookmarking sites, re-tweets or republish your Plurk, and some new order or according to their blogs with a link to your site. Then follow the traffic! How cool is that?

Well, I hope you learn something from a novice blogger, I still consider myself a novice here, I have much to learn and hopefully share with others what I experienced !

Hmmm! All the above tips I mentioned above, we must work hard! Well, as you say you reap what you SOW.Â

Blogging fun for everyone! Feel free to leave a comment if you think I said something to my post, which is not correct! I appreciate you leave your comments!

"Live your full .."

I've been waiting for credit for the savings account program is approved payout methods and are so happy that I have in my account had been approved! So, if you have the ECS store credit too. I have a 10k cr to wait to be repatriated. Its fun, you're not just driving traffic to your site, you can also earn CE fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More